Friday, May 14, 2010

Another Great Art House Production

There's still time to see what I think is one of the best theater productions I've seen in a long time -- and I go to a lot of theater. And from the enthusiastic reaction of the audience tonight, I'd say others agree with me. 


Art House Production's The Constant Never will be playing tomorrow (Saturday) and next weekend. Don't miss it! The multimedia play has charming and inventive music (it reminded me of a soundtrack of a French animated film - The Triplets of Belleville maybe?), live actors interacting with video actors (video designed by Sara Wentwoth), and some first rate acting and writing. 
PERFORMANCE DATES:
May 7-8, 13-15, 20-22 at 8pm

LOCATION:
One McWilliams Place, Jersey City, NJ 07302
(old St. Francis Building, SE corner of Hamilton Park)


TICKETS $20 general admission
To purchase in advance, visit:

www.brownpapertickets.com

2 comments:

whospeaksforyou said...

Did you like last year's production, too?

Charles Kessler said...

I loved "Heavy Craft, Soft Landing" -- last year's production. I wrote about it here:
http://leftbankartblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/heavy-craftsoft-landing.html